Corporation tax may represent a substantial part of your trading costs, while increased reporting obligations and greater penalties for non-compliance can mean a substantial administrative burden.
Our knowledge and experience means we can help you minimise both your corporate tax exposure and the time and cost of accounting.
As well as preparing tax calculations and returns, we can advise you on industry-specific tax opportunities and effective tax structures for your business.
We have particular experience in:
- Family and owner managed businesses
- Business reorganisation and restructuring, including tax minimisation
- Research and Development (R&D) tax credits
- Business exit planning
- Company mergers and acquisitions
- Tax enquiries including those initiated by HMRC
- UK branches, subsidiaries and overseas companies
- Non-resident landlords of UK investment properties
- Advice on business structure – LTD, LLP, sole trader or partnership
- Profit extraction advice
- HMRC Disclosures
As experienced and trusted accountants in Horsham, Reigate and Brighton, if you’re looking to take your business further, please get in touch today.